- Office of the Attorney General Landlord Tenant Manual
- Intertenant Harassment Guide for Property Owners and Tenants
- Guide to Reasonable Accommodations Under the Fair Housing Act
- Guide to Reasonable Accommodations Under the Fair Housing Act: For the Medical Professional
- Domestic Violence – Discrimination Based on Sex
- Sexual Harassment
- “I Speak” Card
Federal Emergency Rent Relief
If you live in Ada County:
Boise/Ada County Housing Authority – has $24 million fund to help people stay housed during the pandemic.
If you live outside of Ada County:
Idaho Housing and Finance Association – If you or your renter has lost income because of the pandemic and cannot pay rent or utilities, short-term assistance may be available to prevent eviction.