If you believe you have been discriminated against by a provider of federally-assisted housing and or private housing provider based on your limited English proficiency and you live in Idaho, you can file a complaint with Intermountain Fair Housing Council.

If you live outside of Idaho, contact Housing and Urban Development (HUD) or go to lep.gov and then the “File a complaint” tab.

Victim of housing discrimination