Self Advocacy

Use this drop down menu to find useful resources such on how to properly document housing complaints and advocate for your own housing rights.

Report housing discrimination to HUD or your local fair housing center.

Find out how at:

If you feel as if you have been discriminated against, contact Intermountain Fair Housing Council at 208-383-0695 or 1-800-717-0695. TTY & Language Line Service Available.